Today, we will focus on the best beverage: WATER
Water is one of the most essential elements of life. You've heard all the stats: the percentage of water our body is composed of, the amount of water on the planet earth, and the number of glasses of water to drink a day. Water is all around us. We bathe with it, cook with it, wash with it, and the list goes on and on.
2. Water prevents the sagging of skin as you lose weight. It plumps the skin cells, keeping it firm, young and healthy.
3. Water speeds up your metabolism, which burns more calories.
4. Water helps suppress hunger. Some people mistake hunger for thirst, so if you are trying to maintain or lose weight, water is the perfect addition to your diet.
5. Waters helps absorb nutrients and vitamins, which increases your digestion process and therefore, your energy level
6. Water helps purify your body from waste and toxins
I know water may be hard to drink for those who are so used to juices, sodas, and other flavored beverages, but you too can enjoy water in its purest form. I love to add lemon or lime to my bottled water. It is an additional 5 calories (maybe) and it gives me a little taste.
Additionally, our business has an incredible product called Twist Tubes. These babies are healthy and come in various flavors and have serious health benefits. We have Twist Tubes for immunity, joint health, and fruits & veggies.
One of my clients absolutely loves these. She purchases multiple boxes for her husband who "hates drinking water because it has no taste." So not only does he drink more water, which is an obvious benefit, but it is not as boring; he gets to spice it up!!
Visit the Rivers Empire website to view the products.
Happy Drinking (water)!! And Happy New Year!!
~ Q. Olivia