5.06.2013

Motivation Monday: Life as Champion





Some days in the gym training just plain suck. I know. You always feel good about yourself afterwards, but let's be real. A workout is not always a wonderful thing in the process.

Training is hard. And some days I would rather be sitting in the park with a tub of ice cream, reading a fantastic book.

This quote by my favorite athlete of all time is so money. And applicable (at least for me and what I want to achieve in the next year). There was a reason he was considered "the greatest".

Is your goal today to be great, or just mediocre?

I plan on living the rest of my life as a champion. For now, I have to train hard and never give up.

Today, make the choice to live your life as champ. Nothing else will do.


Until Next Time...
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment