5.27.2013

Motivation Monday: Champions



Another Ali quote to start the week off right.

"Champions aren't made in the gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have the SKILL, and the WILL. But the WILL must be stronger than the skill."

I had a workout with my Coach, Wes Simon on Sunday and as I finished a rotation of exercises, he said, "Remember, that girl next to you is working harder than you."

A champion is born when the decision is made to win. Right now I am my biggest competition. But as soon as I become the best ME that I can be, all of those ladies lined up on stage next to me will be my competition.

Train like a champion. Live life as a champion.

In Health + Fitness,
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment