5.06.2013

May Challenge: Squat-a-Thon

Alright, so between Pinterest, Facebook, and my yo-yo dieting co-workers, I have heard a lot about this 30 day squat challenge that a lot of people are doing for the month of May.

I am all about community, and reaching goals together. So I am going to jump on the fit wagon and take this challenge also.

There are a lot of variations of this challenge, so look online and pick the one you want. I saw challenges that started with 20 squats, and others that started with 50 squats or more. Everyone has different fitness levels, so start where you feel comfortable. Remember, you are your only competition. Listen to your body.

Here is my May Squat Challenge:



So, I literally, just jumped in on Day 5 and repped out 70 squats. For anyone who knows me, they know I love leg days, and I am also over-confident; therefore, I did not feel the need to start with 50. But again, that is just me. Know your body, and I am sure I am going to be paying for my over-confidence in the morning :)

Feel free to start this challenge with me this week, OR you can wait until next month. Either way, I think this is a great way to make sure your glutes, quads and lower back look stunning in your summer clothes this year.

Take the challenge? Join me!!

~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment