4.09.2012

Motivation Monday 11: The 4%



Hello friends!! Long time no blog. I just realized that I had not blogged since the second week in March. I do hope everyone was able to enjoy National Nutrition Month, and ate super healthy everyday. I know I did not. Haha!!

Life caught up with me and no blogs have been written for almost a month. Tsk, tsk. I have been preparing to share some exciting news which will be revealed in 6 days, so stay tuned.

Now for the motivation. I saw this image on Pinterest (my new social medial outlet) and fell in love with this statistic. Seriously. A one hour workout is only 4% of my day. I literally have NO excuse. All the whining and complaining about how I do not have time to get in 30 minutes of cardio or a quick 25 minute conditioning went out the door when I saw this.

Just remember, we make time for the things that are important to us; and my health is definitely at the top of my list, so I suppose out of my 24-hour day, I can commit one of those hours to fitness. Which is exciting if you think about it.

We all have the same 24 hours. What will you do with yours? Besides making excuses.

In Health,
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment