4.16.2012

Motivation Monday 12: Set A Date


I have an exciting announcement. A date has been put on my goal sheet. I have selected a fitness competition in Houston to debut my new figure. On September 15, 2012, I will take the stage for the first of many bikini/figure competitions.

When you have a goal, dates are always important. With a goal, you know what you are aiming for. In the last few months, I have set small goals, meet with various personal trainers, and conducted my personal research.

The time has come. The time is now. My journey began a few months ago, but now the hard works starts today. I am so excited and I believe in myself now, like I never did before. I am looking forward to starting me new 12-week intensive program, followed up with competition classes and posing!!

With a date on the calendar, it all seems so real. Always, always... finish the goal you set out to do. Sometimes we fail, but never quit. We ALWAYS finish.

More information to come. Make it a productive fitness week!!


In Health,
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment