4.28.2013

Motivation Monday: Your Why





Everyone has a why. A reason. A purpose. When we set goals there is always a "because".

If I asked 100 people why they worked out, I would probably get 100 unique answers. They may be similar, but they would be unique to each individual and their life.

Find your why, and make it happen. When you do that, you have no excuse or reason not to achieve what you set your heart and mind to do.

Fill in your blank daily. It may change, but that blank, will be the motivator to get you out of bed and to the gym.

Know Your Why. Apply it.

Today, I work out because... I have a competition in less than 6 months. I know this is going to get me to the gym this week, because I refuse to be the weakest competitor when I take the stage!

Why are you striving for your goals today?

Until Next Time...
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment