4.01.2013

Motivation Monday: Competition

Today I sat down with Coach Wes and discussed upcoming bikini/figure competitions for this fall. We created a game plan, and discussed the next few weeks, and the next 22 weeks thereafter.

I believe that everyone has a competitive drive in them; it just comes in different forms and the drive is stronger depending on what a person enjoys.

Often times I see other women in the gym who have been training for years and have dozens of competitions and years of experience.

It is imperative that I remember that (for the moment) they are not my competition. I am my own competition. I have personal goals that I want to reach that are irrelevant of who else is training beside me. Once I hit my goals, transform my body, and take the stage, then those standing next to me will be my competition.

Until then, I will challenge the girl in the mirror to work hard, eat right, and be the best that she can be. I am my competition....

 
 
Until Next Time...
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment