1.07.2013

Motivation Monday: The Year of You



Happy 2013!! It is the first Monday of the year and I am feeling great. I hope goals and resolutions have been set and that in the last seven days you have managed to stick to them with me. It has already been a field of temptations. Saturday I turned down fries that my husband offered my on his plate. They smelled good. Looked good. I bet they tasted good, too. I forced my hand not to reach over and grab one like I do every time he orders fries. A small victory, but an important one. One fry always leads to multiple fries with me.

This week's motivation comes to us from Nike, the company who is famous for telling everyone to "Just Do It". This particular poster caught my eye because it talks about the next 12 months potentially being the best 12 months of your life. In 2012, goals may have been set and not reached (I did not compete in a fitness competition like I wanted) and that is alright. We have twelve months to change our lives. Twelve months to commit. Twelve months to say... this is the year of me.

With that being said, I would like to announce my fitness motto for this year:

FIT AND LEAN in TWENTY 13


I am excited about what 2013 has in store. I hope to reach all of my goals, but even if I fall short or make some updates, I know that in everything, I will give my best. I will push myself. I will not make excuses. I will commit it in my heart and in my mind. This time next year, I will be a new person, inside and out. Remember, fitness and health are a lifestyle. It is a journey, not a destination; therefore, it should encompass life lessons, good days, challenges, but most importantly, passion.

This is our year. I look forward to hearing about all of your success!!


Until Next Time,
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment