12.10.2012

Motivation Monday: Find Your Fitness

Good Morning Friends!! I have returned to the land of blogging. I took a brief hiatus because of our business and in general a busy life, but definitely not from fitness. I hope everyone is doing great; I hope workouts are still challenging, and the nutrition is still clean + healthy, with a few cheat days in the month, of course.

In the last month and some change, I have been preparing myself to enter a new workout program that will propel me into the new year as I prepare to get ready for competition. I started my new program yesterday and am looking forward to something challenging, yet doable.

2012 has brought us many new exercises, workouts groups, and fitness techniques. Today it is hard not to go online or turn on the TV and not see an advertisement for fitness related activities... and I LOVE IT. At first it can seem overwhelming when you are trying to figure out a fitness regimen that works for your lifestyle, but eventually you find something that fits your groove.

Unfortunately, the challenge with us is not the vast array of options, but finding the one or two things that work for you. Often times, I see friends who are diving into all kinds of fitness programs, workout clubs, and boot camps, and they are not seeing results. Why? Because they have yet to find the thing that is right for them, and give it time to work for their body. When you jump from one program to the next, or switch up your meal plan before the day is over; your body is not going to have to time to adjust and make changes, it is constantly going to be guessing and never develop a routine.

So this week's motivation and challenge is to FIND YOUR FITNESS:


Everyone is different, so rather than follow the most popular thing out there, it is important that you find what works best for you. You cannot be the best at everything; but you can be the best and most fit you.

What is your fitness? Yoga? Pilates? CrossFit? Running? Basketball? Dance? Powerlifting? Walking?

Mine is strength training/bodybuilding. And it fits me perfectly. I love it, and I look forward to it.

Find yours this week and tell me all about it.


Until Next Time....
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment