7.23.2012

Monday Motivation: Live Once. Live Right.

Wow... this summer has gone by fast. I cannot believe how long it has been since I have blogged a Monday Motivation. The answer is too long, and I do apologize to all my faithful readers who have messaged me asking about the lack of posts.

My life has been a crazy whirlwind, as so often happens, but I do hope everyone has been keeping up with their goals, successful habits, and learning how to motivate themselves!!

I won't bother you with a quick catch-up of my life... I will save that for the next post. I simply want to present a motivation that spoke volumes to me, not just in fitness, but in life. As many of you know, Lee and I have a marketing company and we are are pushing towards some goals for the end of the year (hence, my sudden disappearance) and I have been doing a lot of reading, listening to inspirational and motivational audios, and of course, game planning with our business mentors.

So the message of motivation for you today is simple:


Now, I know Ms Mae West was a controversial actress in her time, but her words cannot be more true. We only get one shot at this life we are living, and if you do it right, that is all you need. Every day that your eyes open you have to realize you have been given another opportunity to make a difference, be a team player, impact another life, or simply enjoy the beauty around you.

Make every moment count. Have no regrets. You must realize that there is no day but today to live. You cannot live out yesterday again, and you are unable to jump ahead and live for tomorrow. You only have one choice... make it count.


Until Next Time (I promise "next time" will not be months away),
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment