3.18.2014

Tasty Tuesdays Snack Edition: BodyKey Popcorn

Sometimes healthy and flavorful snacks are hard to come by. We have to remember on our journey to health and wellness, we do not have to sacrifice taste. I have heard so many of my clients and friends tell me that when they fall off the wagon and they binge on unhealthy foods, it was because their taste buds were craving something sweet or salty (or both). Before they knew it, they were surrounded by bags of chips, sleeves of cookies, and boxes of cupcakes.

The idea is that if your mind is thinking that you are depriving it of "goodies" you are more likely to have binge episodes; instead find healthy alternatives for your snacking.

Personally, when I snack, I prefer the salty over the sweet ones. So before changing my nutrition, I would indulge on chips, pretzels, and popcorn. Fortunately, I have found a healthy alternative that works for me, and gives me the power to skip the chip.

Product: BodyKey Slim Popcorn


Benefits: Single-serve pouches assist with portion control (110 calories per pouch). There is a touch of sea salt and the popcorn contains green tea for a bit of added energy in your mid-day slumps.

A bonus is that it is cooked in a light sunflower oil, which promotes healthy skin, hair and nails!


Nutrition Facts
Calories110Sodium95 mg
Total Fat7 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated1 gTotal Carbs10 g
Polyunsaturated0 gDietary Fiber3 g
Monounsaturated0 gSugars0 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol0 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium0%
Vitamin C0%Iron3

Of course, since this is my blog, I get to self promote. You can get this amazing product through my website. You can message me for details or just visit www.amway.com/riversempire to order a box of these delicious snacks. I promise, you will not be disappointed.

Bon Appetit!
~ Q. Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment